Learn about dementia and how to create strategies
Our dementia awareness training course will provide you with an excellent understanding of the impact of dementia and strategies for coping with changes in behaviour.
This course can be delivered either online or face-to-face in two 2-hour sessions.
After your the course, you will understand:
- Understand the different dementias, prevalence and their impact on people, family carers and society
- Appreciate that, in providing person-centred support and care, all behaviour has meaning
- Recognise the importance of life history
- Know how to sustain and improve communication for people with dementia
- Determine strategies for coping with changes in behaviour
Get in touch with Glenda George to discuss your requirements today: