Good quality relationships are the key to a happy and healthy life
Our staff training programme explores ways to build a circle of support around isolated or vulnerable people, creating a caring and enabling community in which they can thrive.
We work with your team or your staff to deliver a hands-on, practical approach based on first-hand, lived experiences.
Key learning outcomes will ensure that participants understand:
- The impact that loneliness and isolation can have on health and welfare
- How this way of working is supported and encouraged by public health, social care and regulation policy
- The importance of their role in supporting and enabling connections, inclusion and friendship
- How a circle of support works in real life
The Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act asks us to:
- Put the person at the centre
- Support people to achieve well-being
- Create more preventative approaches
- Work together.
Under the instruction of the person themselves, members of their community are carefully selected and invited to come together to work with them on achieving a better life.
At Practice Solutions, we are committed to enhancing individual choice and positive outcomes. Our skilled and knowledgeable team have practical experience of the social care sector and workforce development. We have established business systems and processes to ensure goals are successfully achieved.
To find out more about the circle of support training programme, get in touch today.