Their voice, their story
Our SeeME service helps you to create series of videos with individuals using a service or receiving care, which allows them to tell their own story using their own voice.
It doesn’t have to be paperwork and files.
A short video:
- Is a quick, easy way to understand a person you’re working with
- Can be great fun to make on a smartphone or tablet
- Gives autonomy and agency to a person receiving care
- Captures what’s important to someone about their care in their own words
- Can help track physical and mental degeneration
- Can conserve memories for people living with dementia
We’ll work with you to create digital resources that will help train staff to work in a way that’s person-centred, meaningful and sustainable.
- Help and advice about technology, sharing platforms, and video hosting
- Training on how to get the most out of your existing technical infrastructure
- Support to work with individuals to create these resources
- Support to create the cultural change required to work in a new and different way
Get in touch to talk to us about what we can do for you.