Are you looking for a flexible work opportunity as a Virtual Assistant?
We’re looking to grow our network of skilled Virtual Assistants to support the expansion of our core team and projects. As our work continues to grow and diversify, we’re looking for the ‘cherry on top’ to help our projects run smoothly.
If you have experience as a Virtual Assistant, PA, Project Administrator, or if you have a strong background in organisational support and excellent IT skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to join our pool of Virtual Assistants?
- Do you provide a Virtual Assistant service to small / medium size companies?
- Are you looking to set up a Virtual Assistant service?
- Do you have the skills and experience to provide a Virtual Assistant service?
- Do you like to work from home and choose hours to fit around your family and other commitments?
- Are you looking for a change of career?
What kind of work will you be involved in?
Virtual Assistants will be involved in a varied range of services, including:
- Business administration and secretarial support
- Project support – act as first point of contact for the project team members
- Diary Management
- Scheduling meetings, managing meeting invites and sending out agendas / relevant papers
- Organising and booking venues, travel, hotel accommodation
- Event management / engagement events
- Attend meetings and record and monitor actions
- Electronic filing and file management
What kind of skills and experience are we looking for?
- Strong experience of working within a project delivery team / business support environment
- Experience of using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across a number of teams / projects
- Ability to work unsupervised to deadlines
- Ability to work on an online office environment, for example Microsoft Teams / Zoom
- Welsh speaker would be desirable
What to do if you think you could provide a great VA service to us:
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining what you could offer Practice Solutions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is Thursday 11 August 2022.
Practice Solutions reserves the right to close this opportunity early should sufficient expressions of interest be received. We therefore encourage early applications to ensure consideration.